We spend so much time looking to be accepted and "normal" that we loose ourselves giving to the world what we dont have and getting nothing from a world that promises us peace and happiness. Dear Dimakatso You are just 13 and I know how difficult it is that you are always having to spend your time alone and as an outcast. I know you would rather be this person than be like the rest of your peers,keep that attitude. Your love for your best friend is the beginning of the kind of friend you are and the friend that you will be in the future. Sarafina is not always going to be around but you have already met your bestest friend,you both dont know it yet. Sometimes you will be the bad guy but a majority of the time you will be the heroine of the teenage you. You will go through a rebellious stage,hang in there,that is not the person you are meant to be. You are smart and beautiful and that is not a bad thing. You will fall in love and out of love,just stay a romantic an...
I have spent quite a portion of my life trying to fit in and be part of the crowd, be cool and have everyone think I am awesome. Did I ever succeed? Hells no! Do I still wanna be in the "in-crowd" Hmmm! What do you call the in-crowd at my age? Do you call it a bunch of people calling attention to themselves? Do you call them friends that have become a family? I have no idea. I know the kind of friendship that is important to me though. A relationship of respect, love and total acceptance. Respect? Respect my decisions and my opinions. Hold my hand when I go down a crazy road and be there to help pick up the peaces when all fails. Love me not for the crazy moments of laughter but love me when I am wrong and want to be right so much. Love me through the misunderstandings. Remember how we met and why you and I have been friends for so long and learn to love the good and the bad about me.Remember you are not a walk over and don'...
Telling the truth is one of the hardest things human beings can do. Sometimes we dont wanna be honest because we are ashamed of how other people would look at us or how the world views the wrong we do in the dark and even ho w ashamed we are of what is hidden in our hearts. I am not one meant to keep secrets. I want my life to be an example to others or even my mistakes to teach a lot of people how to avoid making the same mistakes. I am ready to be out in the open. Haha! Just glad im not coming out of the closet. It must be hard letting people know what lifestyle you have chosen,like being a lesbian. Maybe I should start by being honest about this: Im a sinner and I have spent a long time in the prison of sin. I have hurt people out of anger. I have cheated and man have I lied. I have been forgiven by Jesus and I am a proud Christian. I am not some Jesus freak that goes around telling people that I am perfec t because I have a 2nd chance but what I am is a human being wh...
Comments
Post a Comment